With a founder that has hired and trained researchers at courthouses all over the United States, we can truly say we are well acquainted with court records and the procedures it takes to get them.
From poring over old contract records from the 1800’s to obtaining copies of divorce decrees, our researchers have the knowledge and access to get what you need fast.
Below are some of the areas and types of records we can obtain nationwide. Please be aware that this is not an all inclusive list. We can get any document that is filed of public record.
Appellate Court Records
US Courts of Appeals, Supreme Court
Federal Court Records
US District Bankruptcy Cases
US District Civil Cases
US District Criminal Cases
NARA – Federal Records Center Retrieval
State Records (Secretary of State)
County Records (Parishes in Louisiana)
Real Property (County Clerk, County Recorder)
- Conveyances, Warranty Deeds, Deed of Trust, Mortgage, Assignment, Contract Records, Power of Attorney, Affidavits
- Liens, Federal & State Tax Liens, Hospital/Medical Liens, Mechanic Liens, Abstract of Judgments, UCC filings
- Assumed Names, Marriage Licenses
- Plats, Maps, Restrictions
Tax Information (Tax Assessor, Tax Collector)
- Current Tax Status, Taxes Owed
- Tax Certificate
District Court Records (aka Superior, Circuit)
- Divorces, Tax Suits, District Court Suits
- Felony Records
County Court Records
- Civil Suits
- Probates, Guardianships, Small Estate Affidavits
- Misdemeanor Records
City Records (City Secretary, City Hall)
Ordinances, Building Permits, Sewer Maps
Precinct Court, Municipal Court
Justice of Peace Cases
We can get non-certified, certified, or exemplified copies. For copies that demand a higher certification, please just let us know the type of certification needed.